Finely Tune Your Instrument
FINELY TUNE YOUR INSTRUMENT – YOUR BODY THE CHANNEL.
This module is less about what you eat but more about the way you eat it and the way you talk to yourself when you are eating it.
May you always remember that
Your body is a temple.
There is Remembrance in your cells.
Don’t feed the forgetting.
The main areas where you will feel this Remembrance is by prioritising supporting healthy elimination throughout your digestive system and healthy elimination throughout your lymphatic system!
Great Spring (or anytime) habits to do this:
- Enjoy lots of fresh bitter leaves like Dandelions, mustard greens, nasturtians, sorrel, mizuna – these will help stimulate the liver and support healthy elimination and blood cleansing.
- Drink dandelion as a nourishing herb, you can drink the unroasted root as an overnight herbal infusion to really get your digestive fire going.
- Get moving! Bounce, shake, dance, jog, run, walk, be silly with your kids. Move your lymph and it will love you back!
- Get enough rest and get enough sunshine!
- Enjoy lymph buster type juice drinks by adding lots of citrus fruits to a fresh squeezed juice. I love 1 big grapefruit, papaya, 2 lemons and 2 oranges!
FINELY TUNE YOUR INSTRUMENT – YOUR BODY THE CHANNEL
Your body is a temple. Nourish it.
There is Remembrance in your cells. Don’t feed the forgetting.
DEEP LISTENING AND YOUR CALLING In this module we address how to listen on a much deeper level. Not just with our whole body, but our whole being! What is happening at a sensory and perception level when you are truly in a state of deep listening? Who do you listen...